Father’s Day is right around the corner! Check out these craft ideas to help children of all ages honor their dads on this special day. And remember, kids have varying family situations, so they can honor dads, father-figures, grandfathers, or anyone they admire on this special day (maybe it’s even mom)!
This can be a fun and special day for each child in your care.
There are dozens of cute ideas here, and you can add a Bible verse to these crafts to give fathers support and encouragement.
These timeless crafts featuring handprints will hold a special place in any dad’s heart.
- This Thumbs Up Card will tell dads they’re the best.
- A special Handprint Baseball is the perfect gift for the dad who loves sports.
- This easy Grilling Card will cement every child as “Daddy’s Grilling Partner”.
- Dad’s will want to hang this Best Dad Hands Down Wall Art as soon as they get it.
- A classic Handprint Card is sure to bring a smile to dad’s face!
- All kids are hooked on dad! Let them know with this cute and simple Fishing Card.
- Dad works hard. Make the work a little sweeter with these Handprint Work Gloves.
Ties, Ties, Ties!
Ties are a staple accessory for dads! These tie crafts are a great (and fashionable) gift!
- A free, printable Daddy Tie Banner will make his day even more special!
- This Shirt and Tie Card is so sweet, every dad will want to display it on their refrigerator.
- Kids say the craziest things! Quiz children on how much they know about their dad with this Printable Fill-In Tie.
- A custom, Kid-Decorated Tie is a gift Dad won’t want to take off.
- Kids can help dad keep their desk organized with this easy Shirt and Tie Pencil Cup craft.
Best Dad Ever
These gifts are sure to say that dad is the “Best Dad Ever!”
- A simple Paper Plate Award is all dad needs to know that he is the best.
- This special Trophy will become the new centerpiece for dad’s office!
- A prize-winning ribbon with a sweet treat! This Lollipop Ribbon is sure to delight.
- A Medal with a hidden picture of his kids is one that will stay near to dad’s heart.
Tools and Gadgets
Every dad needs help sometimes—these crafts will be ones he can use again and again!
- Even if dad doesn’t like fishing, he’ll love eating candy out of this Candy Tackle Box.
- This Grill Spatula will be the perfect reminder every time he takes out the grill.
- Dad’s love bobbleheads, especially of themselves! This DIY Bobblehead is a fun and simple gift.
- This Kid Scribble Dad Mug will be the one he reaches for every morning.
- A Grill Apron is a cute gift that will protect dads from splatter.
These are some simple crafts that are fun to make and even better to gift to dad!
- For the reader, this DIY Paper Bag Book is an easy craft to do with kids!
- A Candy Bouquet is a super sweet way for kids to tell dad they love him.
- Dad rocks! And he’ll think this Rock Paperweight does too.
- With a free printable, this All About Dad Book is easy to create and customize.
- A fun, Painted Rock Photo Holder will be a loving reminder of his family for years to come.
Other Articles You May Like
- Father’s Day Craft Ideas That Will Make ’Em Proud
- Why I Accepted the Challenge of Being a Spiritual Father