As we all begin navigating new waters with technology and the classroom, here are some articles and tools that you can use to connect with your attendees—from kids to adults.
Helpful Zoom Articles
Zoom is a great tool for video conferencing a small or large group of people. Here are some articles to help you use this tool in the most efficient ways.
- Comprehensive Guide to Educating Through Zoom
- Tips and Trick: Teachers Educating Through Zoom
- Education Guide: Getting Started on Zoom
- Zoom Tutorials
Additional Apps and Programs You Can Use for Teaching
While Zoom is great for classrooms, you may be looking for other ways to connect with your students or congregation. Below are some additional links that you can use to check out different programs that offer a variety of ways to connect and communicate with one another.
- Video Email for Digital Connection
- Microsoft Teams Tutorials
- Google Hangouts Tutorials
- Using Instagram As a Teaching Tool (This last idea might take a little more time, but it is definitely a great idea if you have the time available.)
Helpful Ministry Spark Resources
Below are additional resources to help you through this time. And remember, we post new content every week!