Re-entry | Preparing for Ministry
Taking your church from shelter-in-place to open doors
In this 2-session webinar
- A ministry blueprint that empowers you to communicate a new vision post COVID-19
- Best practices for modifying essential policies and procedures for your ministry
- New models of ministry that will guide you in developing your re-entry strategy
- A framework for dialoguing with your faith community around the gains and losses in this season
- Ideas for taking your church from shelter-in-place to open doors
About Your Hosts
Courtney believes her highest priority in life is to be the spiritual parent to her children. From there she finds margin to lead a wonderful core team who leads a large team of volunteers who passionately tell the Gospel story to children and families. Courtney is a reader, speaker, gifted writer and networker. Courtney initiates thinking and change and possess a large capacity to create and build the next opportunity.
Dawn has an unapologetic passion and heart for families within her faith community and global faith communities. Give Dawn a cup of Chai tea and a gathering of leaders and you will witness her winsome ability to dream, re-imagine and speak truth into all things ministry. Dawn loves to network and collaborate with other likeminded leaders. Her ministry reflects innovation, creativity and depth.
- Tuesday, June 9th
- 2:00pm ET • 1:00pm CT • 12:00pm MT • 11:00am PT Webinar is expected to last 90 minutes.